Interested in a career with us?
Now accepting resumes for Experienced A & P Aircraft Mechanics. Maintenance and parts office experience a plus. Please email resumes to: email@example.com.
A&P Technician Position Available for immediate filling for work on Corporate Jet and Turboprop Type Aircraft
– Candidate must hold a Federal Aviation Administration Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
– Candidate must comply with FAA FAR Part 65
– Candidate must own basic Aviation hand tools stored in Mechanic’s toolbox
– Candidate must possess a valid US Passport and a valid United States Driver’s License
– Candidate will be required to pass drug, alcohol and background check(s)
– Candidate must be willing to work overtime and odd hours
– Candidate may be required to travel (CONUS)
– Candidate must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
– Rate of pay will be based on experience
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org